Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Twinks.

If you didnt already know that I am a twin, then get off my blog right now.

To the rest of you, my family and friends...non-stalkers...you already know that I love being a twin! Jaclyn is my best friend. So, it is fitting that I dedicate my first official blog post to her. Im glad that God didnt decide to send me to Earth alone. Probably because he knew I wouldnt do so well by myself? I know that I wouldnt be who I am today if I didnt have her to watch my back.

My mom always says that she never had to "mother" us because we always took care of each other. I know that this is a true statement. I have always had to share my identity, as half the time I am called Jaclyn's name. But I don't mind, because I got the best end of the deal. I have a built in best friend, sister, mentor and soul mate.

So, instead of spending my entire life trying to figure out who I am, I really am at peace because I know the fundamentals:

1) I am the daughter of a Heavenly King.
2) Jesus Christ is my brother and Savior, who died for me so I can return to live with him again.
3) I am Jaclyn Howell's Twin.

The rest may possibly remain a mystery forever.

So, here's to a successful 25 years of not killing each other, Jaclyn! I sure do love you.


In Rexburg, ID 2006


In SLC, July 2008



Summer 2007



Summer 2006



No comments:

Post a Comment