Monday, November 9, 2009

He will be mine. Oh yes. He will...be mine...

I have three top favorite artists, in the following order. I never knew that I would be lucky enough to get to see all three of them within one year. I completed my dream list with David Gray on November 2nd!

-Coldplay. (November, 2008)
-Keane. (May, 2009)
-David Gray. (November 2009)

One word to describe David: Fan-Freaking-Tastic. There is something so different about seeing your favorite musician live. Some artists I actually like BETTER because I saw them live. Live music is the best!

Because Justin was with me, I tried to keep it together and not spaz out with excess energy and emotion. Not sure how sexy I would be with lines of mascara running down my face as I sob and toss my skivvies towards the stage.  I am including photos for your enjoyment. Be glad I actually took any, seeing that security at Kingsbury is like Fort Knox. They yelled at me a few times...and as I rained blows upon them, I realized that maybe the 10 I already took would suffice.










My Justin. Don't kill me, Justin...I love this picture and it's the only one I have of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment